Inge De Bruyn started her legal career in labor law, handling mostly intellectual property issues in an employment context. She soon transitioned to a media & entertainment practice, where she focussed on music & copyright law.
In 2005, Inge co-founded an artist management company and, for 15 years, guided careers of both platinum-selling musicians and emerging new talent.
In 2019, Inge joined the State Bar of California and set up Modo Law in Los Angeles. She counsels clients across the creative industries and provides both transactional and litigation support.
- Master of Law (2000, University of Antwerp, cum laude)
- Post-graduate Degree in Intellectual Property Law (2002, University of Brussels – KUB)
- Bar Admissions
- Lawyer at the Bar of Brussels, Belgium
- Lawyer at the State Bar of California, USA
- Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- California Lawyers for the Arts
- English, French, Dutch (fluent)
- German (reading)